'Built to Perform' is not a tag line or slogan but was the design objective for the Trevor James Renaissance range of brass instruments.
With over 25 years of design experience Trevor James knows how important instrument design is in helping players achieve their musical goals. To this end Trevor James spent several years working closely with brass players and designers to determine the designs and features required to create a range of brass instruments, which will enable players to reach these goals.
With a range of design features unique to the Trevor James Renaissance range of brass, including the new TJ acoustic bell brace, we believe that the Trevor James Renaissance brass range has set a new standard in brass manufacture and design and is clearly ‘Built to Perform’.
- Bore size: 0.465” (11.8mm)
- Bell diameter: 4.92” (125mm)
- Bell material: yellow brass
- Finish: lacquer
- Valve material: stainless steel
Leadpipe: rose brass
- 1st valve thumb saddle/ 3rd valve adjustable ring
- Slides: cupronickel
- Water keys: 2
- TJ acoustic brace
- Case: Backpack style case with TJ logo
- Mouthpiece: Trevor James mouthpiece