‘Built to Perform’ is not a tag line or slogan but was the design objective for the Trevor James Renaissance range of brass instruments.
With over 25 years of design experience Trevor James knows how important instrument design is in helping players achieve their musical goals. To this end Trevor James spent several years working closely with brass players and designers to determine the designs and features required to create a range of brass instruments, which will enable players to reach these goals.
With a range of design features unique to the Trevor James Renaissance range of brass, including the new TJ acoustic bell brace, we believe that the Trevor James Renaissance brass range has set a new standard in brass manufacture and design and is clearly ‘Built to Perform’.
"The TJFH6500SP flugel has the response and intonation to match any pro' instrument. With a rich and hauntingly neutral sound, you will find the 6500 well centred into the upper register, giving the performer confidence on the stage and in the studio"
- Bore size: .441” (11.20 mm)
- Bell diameter: 6.06” (154.00mm)
- Bell material: rose brass
- Leadpipe: long and short leadpipe option included
- Finish: Bright silver plate
- Valve material: stainless steel
- Trigger on 3rd valve slide
- Slides: Cupronickel
- Water keys: x3
- TJ acoustic brace
- Case: Backpack style case with TJ logo
- Mouthpiece: Trevor James mouthpiece